Are you an artist and a fan of The Victoria Ska Festival? Would you like to see one of your designs on our shirts? Why not put your talents to work with our T-shirt contest?! We're looking for a fun, funky, and unique design for this year's apparel and we want YOU to design it.
The contest runs from January 22nd to April 2nd, 2011.
The winner will by announced via e-mail by April 7th, 2011 and will receive these awesome perks:
- will have their design as one of our primary t-shirts to be sold at the festival
- a free t-shirt from this year's festival
- an 'about the artist' feature on the merchandise section of our website
- will have a print of their design featured at the Victoria Ska Festival Art Show
- ... and, let's be honest, bragging rights to all of their friends
Submissions will be accepted until April 2nd with the winner being announced April 7th.
Please see photos of past designs for inspiration. We are looking for a laid back, funky sort of vibe similar to those of Mike Deas's (featured on the Facebook event of the same name). They should be design to be printer ready or with minimal touch-ups required. They should designed with the fact that they will be printed in 2 colours in mind.
All submission, comments, and questions can be sent to email@example.com
Please note, the winning design will become property of The Victoria BC Ska Society and may be used in future promotional material.
more info at http://www.victoriaskafest.ca